Choose safe luggage lockers to leave your belongings in Paris
You are in transit in Paris? Unless you have relatives of friend in the city and who can keep your suitcases, it would be best to leave your belongings to specialized companies like Drop Your Bag. They provide luggage lockers in Paris where your stuff will be kept safe.
Solution number one: leave your luggage at the station
If you do not know where to leave your luggage while you are in Paris, you might choose a quick, but not very convenient solution, which is using safety lockers in train station.
This is a suitable solution for example if you have stopped at Roissy-Charles de Gaulle airport and you have to take the next flight at Orly. You can choose between several stations:
- Gare de Lyon: open from 6.15 am to 10 pm and closed on Sundays. Located in Hall 3 under the "N" train. Station for suburban and mainline trains (including Artesia and high-speed trains), RER A, RER D and metro line 1 and 14. Connected to CDG airport via the Air France shuttle.
- Gare de l'Est: open from 6 am to 11.45 pm, from Monday to Sunday. Located on level -1 (subway level). Station for suburban and mainline trains (including Lyria, City Night Line and high-speed trains), metro lines 4, 5 and 7.
- Gare du Nord: open from 6.15 am to 11.15 pm, from Monday to Sunday. Situated at level -1, below the North-West reception desk. Station for suburban and mainline trains (including Eurostar, high-speed trains and Thalys), RER B, RER D, RER E and metro lines 2,4,5.
- Austerlitz train station: open from 7 am to 11.30 pm, Monday to Sunday. Station for suburban and mainline trains (including Elipsos, Aqualys, TER and Téoz), RER C, metro line 5 and terminus for metro line 10.
- Montparnasse station: open from 7 am to 11 pm, from Monday to Sunday. Station for suburban trains and high-speed trains, metro lines 4, 6, 12 and 13. Connected to Roissy-Charles de Gaulle or Orly airport via the Air France shuttle.
However, this solution is not very practical, and especially for non-French-speaking tourists, who may have difficulties in moving across the terminals. The best solution thus remains to call upon a specialized company like Drop Your Bag, which provides luggage lockers in Paris.
Solution Number Two: Drop Your Bag
Available both in English and French, Drop Your Bag is the best solution for tourists as well as business travelers transiting or staying in Paris. This service stands out thanks to its simplicity. Indeed, you just need to submit your booking online, which will not take you more than five minutes.
Once your booking is confirmed, one of our multilingual team members will move to your place, hotel or any other location of your choice to pick up your luggage. In a few seconds, your suitcases, backpacks and other personal belongings are sealed and recorded, and then stored safely.